VIP Retention Specialist - Live Video
- Flexible / Remote
***Remote Qualifies in these states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, PHL, PA, NYC, TN, TX, WI, VE***
HQ Locations are: New Hope, PA AND Philadelphia, PA
The Live Video VIP Retention Specialist will report to the VIP Manager and will be responsible for relationship management, retention, and user satisfaction within the VIP Program.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience working within programs relating to User Relationship development, an impeccable work ethic, and a sense of pride and ownership in all aspects of their work.
As a Live Video VIP Specialist on the Talent Team, you will:
- Onboard new VIP’s within the programs they become eligible
- Process all inbound VIP requests and questions to best serve the community
- Engage with existing VIP’s to get user experience feedback
- Assist in the execution of the VIP Loyalty program, including gathering VIP information, sending VIP items and coordinating all other VIP efforts
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours, including VIP events and Focus Groups
- Identify current and potential VIPs through reporting tools
- Contribute to the revenue growth of the VIP program through weekly individual outreach programs and CRM communication schedules
We're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations)
- 1-2 Experience in casino, gaming, travel and leisure, credit card or other loyalty or VIP programs is highly desired
- Experience in direct Consumer Relations and Development desired
- Experience working in a startup or other fast paced environment
- Experience with/and knowledge of video and live streaming platforms desired
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Impressive organizational skills
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match
- Extensive PTO plan and flexible working hours
The Meet Group is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, Tagged® and Growlr®, keep millions of mobile daily active users entertained and engaged and originate untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, use innovative products and sophisticated data science to let our users stream live video, send gifts, chat, and share photos. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top