The Meet Group is looking to hire a VIP Coordinator to join our "Content & Community" team!
This role will be located in New Hope, PA or Philadelphia, Pa. The Coordinator will be expected to develop an in-depth knowledge of the VIP team’s rewards system and process to support the VIP operations.
The ideal candidate should be extremely organized, proficient with MS Excel or similar database software,have prior experience having an impeccable work ethic, be extremely professional, have amazing communication skills, be outgoing, have a positive mindset, be energetic, and have a sense of pride and ownership in all aspects of their work. The ability to work well within a team is also extremely critical.
As a VIP Coordinator on the Community and Content Team, you will:
- Review and record all VIP User data provided within the CRM systems
- Analyze the data provided to coordinate the redemption of all VIP Rewards available to the User
- Assist the talent team with deck preparation and analytic tasks outside of the contests and promotions
- Track and document rewards and milestones for our user base Identify retention rates of users who earned and received rewards compared to non rewarded users
- Build deep familiarity with dashboards and business metrics in order to identify positive and negative trends
- Assist with all other duties, as assigned
- Coordinate shipping and when necessary fulfill orders to meet award deadlines
We're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented (attention to detail) and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Must be an proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with CRM and Loyalty Programs strongly preferred, but not required
- Exceptional communication skills, a strong teamwork ethic and demonstrated strong planning and organizing abilities
- Experience mobile gaming apps is a plus
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match
- Extensive PTO plan and flexible working hours
The Meet Group is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, Tagged® and Growlr®, keep millions of mobile daily active users entertained and engaged and originate untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, use innovative products and sophisticated data science to let our users stream live video, send gifts, chat, and share photos. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.