Talent Retention Specialist
- Flexible / Remote
***Remote Qualifies in these states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, PHL, PA, NYC, TN, TX, WI, VE***
HQ Locations are: New Hope, PA AND Philadelphia, PA
The Talent Retention Specialist will report to the VP of Community and Content and will be responsible for relationship management and retention of TMG content creators within the portfolio of TMG’s social apps.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience working with talent, an impeccable work ethic, and a sense of pride and ownership in all aspects of their work.
As a Talent Retention Specialist on The Community and Content team, you will:
- Onboard talent onto the platform and build strong relationships with social media influencers and content content creators
- Monitor progress of content creators on platform
- Curate users’ viewer experience by promoting livestreams in-app
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours
- Deliver daily, weekly and quarterly results of acquisition, development, and monetization efforts
We're looking for:
- Experience with and knowledge of video and live-streaming platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Live.me and YouNow
- Experience in digital media, talent/artist relations, public relations and/or marketing
- Expert understanding of social media monetization trends and practices
- Experience working in a startup or other fast paced environment
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Impressive organizational skills
- Knowledge of event planning a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations)
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most important challenges
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match
- Extensive PTO plan and flexible working hours
The Meet Group is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, and Tagged®, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top