Talent Development Specialist
The Meet Group is looking to hire a Talent Development Specialist for our newly formed "Content & Community" team. Based in our New Hope office, the TDS will be expected to develop an in depth knowledge of the social media influencer landscape, gain insight and understanding into influencer partnerships, and learn how to initiate and create effective partnerships.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience working with talent, an impeccable work ethic, and a sense of pride and ownership in all aspects of their work.
- Become the in-house expert for talent across The Meet Group app portforlio and other major social media platforms
- Very comfortable in front of an audience
- A strong social media presence and awareness Is desirable
- Identify relevant influencers that will be effective partners on the platform, develop relationships, and aquire new talent
- Negotiate with influencers and agencies
- Onboard new influencers onto our app portfolio
- Understanding of social media monetization trends and practices
- Attend industry events and new talent opportunity venues
- Act as an intermediary between the team and the community
- Grow a passionate and supportive community
- Strong communication skills - phone, email, text message, and in person
- Creative problem solver
- Hyper-organized and self-motivated
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Support the growth and development of our regional division
- Be a positive contributor to the team and to the organization
- Deep passion for creating and managing virtual communities
The Meet Group, Inc. | NASDAQ: MEET | As the leading social network for meeting new people in the US, and the public market leader for social discovery, our mission is to improve our members’ lives by introducing them to fun and interesting people who share their passions, interests, and ideals. The Meet Group's products include MeetMe, Skout, Tagged, and hi5. The Meet Group is based in New Hope, PA with offices in Philadelphia and San Francisco.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
#v082818 ifwe meetme skout tagged hi5
Back to top