Talent Development Specialist
The Meet Group is looking to hire a Talent Development Specialist (TDS) to join our "Content & Community" team! This role will be based in our New Hope office. The TDS will be expected to develop an in depth knowledge of the social media influencer landscape, gain insight and understanding into influencer partnerships, and learn how to initiate and create effective partnerships.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience working with talent, an impeccable work ethic, be extremely professional, have amazing communication skills, be outgoing, have a positive mindset, be energetic, and have sense of pride and ownership in all aspects of their work. The ability to work well within a team is also extremely critical.
- Become the in-house expert for talent across The Meet Group app portforlio and other major social media platforms
- Very comfortable in front of an audience
- A strong social media presence and awareness Is desirable
- Identify relevant influencers that will be effective partners on the platform, develop relationships, and aquire new talent
- Negotiate with influencers and agencies
- Onboard new influencers onto our app portfolio
- Understanding of social media monetization trends and practices
- Attend industry events and new talent opportunity venues
- Act as an intermediary between the team and the community
- Grow a passionate and supportive community
- Strong communication skills - phone, email, text message, and in person
- Creative problem solver
- Hyper-organized and self-motivated
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Support the growth and development of our regional division
- Team player/Be a positive contributor to the team and to the organization
- Deep passion for creating and managing virtual communities
- Devoted work ethic
- Positive mindset and a "can do" attitude
- Work well within a team and independently
The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a leading provider of interactive livestreaming solutions designed to meet the universal need for human connection. Our ecosystem of livestreaming apps enables users around the world to interact through one-to-many livestreaming broadcasts and text-based conversations. Our top apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, Tagged® and Growlr®, deliver live interactions and meaningful connections to millions of users daily. Headquartered in New Hope, PA, we have offices in Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
#v011419 ifwe meetme skout tagged hi5
Back to top