Talent Development Associate
- Philadelphia, PA
The Meet Group is looking to hire a Talent Development Associate for our newly formed "Content & Community" team. Based in our New Hope office, the TDA will be expected to develop an in-depth knowledge of the social media influencer landscape, gain insight on current and future social trends, and an overall understanding of social reach and strategy.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience working in a fast paced environment, an impeccable work ethic, and a sense of pride and ownership in all aspects of their work.
- Source leads for Talent Development Team to acquire new content creators across The Meet Group’s portfolio of live streaming apps
- Learn to recognize trends and best practices in the live streaming community
- Grow your ability to scout talent on all social platforms and identify influencers with strong live streaming potential
- Coach and encourage talent for better practices keeping the standard high for our talent
- Distribute Weekly / Monthly sourcing and revenue reports
- Having a strong social media presence, reach, and awareness Is desirable
- Understanding of social media monetization trends and practices
- Support the growth and development of our regional division
- Be a positive contributor to the team and to the organization
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of all talent within your portfolio through google docs and CRM
- Report weekly and monthly goals to management maintaining the highest quality content while growing the size of your talent portfolio
- H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent (Associate's or Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Solid interpersonal skills for the purpose of communicating with all personality types
- Creative problem solver
- A self-starter with a strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Deep passion for creating and managing virtual communities
The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, and Tagged®, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top