Senior Software Engineer - PHP/Node.JS
- APIs are critical for our Web, Mobile Web, Android, and iOS apps. We're committed to delivering consistent, flexible, and performant APIs that unblock feature teams. The Monocle API framework, developed in-house and open-sourced from day 1 gives us the power to develop RESTful APIs quickly with advanced features like property filtering, automated documentation, and RESTful standards.
- The Meet Group is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design, build, and maintain RESTful APIs to allow our various apps across all platforms to be expanded with new functionality. The role involves collaborating with engineers across the Web and Mobile teams to ensure newly developed APIs are designed appropriately according to the technical needs of the various platforms.
- Additionally, the Senior Software Engineer will collaborate with DBAs, Product Managers, and Designers to ensure that the technical and product requirements are understood and achievable.
- Design and maintain RESTful APIs.
- Love to work with Node.js (ES2015) and PHP 7.
- Prefer test-driven development (TDD) over manual testing.
- Are collaborative with Android and iOS engineers.
- Are mindful of forwards- and backwards-compatibility.
- Prefer clean interfaces over clever implementations.
- Write reusable / open-sourced code.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
Meet Some of The Meet Group's Employees
Senior User Acquisition Manager
Jade drives user growth by overseeing performance marketing campaigns across different advertising channels. She also uses data to inform and optimize initiatives to get the most bang for each buck.
Back to top