Senior Product Manager
The Meet Group is looking for a top-notch Sr. Product Manager. At The Meet Group, Product Managers work closely with engineers, designers, data analysts, and the executive team to define the future of The Meet Group. They are ultimately responsible for aligning the team behind the most important projects at any given time, with an eye toward driving growth in key metrics and constantly improving the user experience. Ideal candidates are extremely
entrepreneurial and analytical, able to combine data with solid instincts to move the product forward every day.
- Facilitate ideation within a specific product area through internal brainstorming, user outreach, feedback and usage data analysis, and intimate knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution and launch.
- Collaborate with project management to develop feature requirements into concrete tasks and schedules.
- Track progress to ensure minimal impact from dependencies.
- Support a team of world-class engineers and designers throughout product execution and drive high-priority features to launch.
- Define, analyze, and report on the metrics that determine the success of feature launches or experiments.
- Support partnerships and other third-party relationships.
- Most importantly, a track record of building great products.
- 3+ years in a product management or product design role is preferred.
- Experience building mobile and/or consumer products is strongly preferred.
- Experience building social or community products is preferred.
- Technical depth that enables you to understand and earn the respect of the engineers you work with.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing, functional specification, wireframing, and other product management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to break the long-term vision down into concrete, manageable, shippable deliverables that deliver user value as quickly as possible
- Excellent communication skills regardless of the audience — software engineers, product designers, business stakeholders, users, etc.
- Data-driven and analytical, but also have strong product instincts and a bias toward action.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated, but open to guidance.
- Grasp complicated issues quickly and can communicate them simply.
- You can evangelize a product experience.
- Can thrive within a fast-moving environment; you prefer to adapt quickly as new information arises rather than follow an out-of-date plan.
The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, and Tagged®, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
#v112918 ifwe meetme skout tagged hi5 ind123
Back to top