Senior Mobile Developer - iOS
- Philadelphia, PA
At The Meet Group, our mobile developers collaborate in small teams and also work independently on projects that take just hours or days to complete, the results of which are viewed by millions. As we continue to grow, so do the challenges of maintaining our platform on an ever-increasing scale. Being able to think through problems and generate ideas quickly is what separates job applicants from hires.
As an iOS Engineer at The Meet Group, you will create mobile applications for one of the fastest growing social networking sites with over 90 million registered users, internationally. Our mobile implementation is fully native with a focus on performance, usability, and code quality.
If you have Swift / Objective-C / iOS programming experience, and are passionate about building great products: we want to talk with you! We are very interested in what you have already created, so when you apply, please include links to applications you have developed and published!
As a Sr. Mobile Developer on our Engineering Team, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring a quality product by not only delivering amazing products for our users through writing code, but also by participating in peer code reviews.
- Have the satisfaction of working directly with product managers, designers, QA analysts, and project managers to devise new products and ideas, including network-based applications. As with any other person on the The Meet Group team, our developers are always thinking of and suggesting ways to make The Meet Group better in every capacity (product, design, UX, office, etc).
- Mentor Jr. IOS Engineers
We're looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience 5+ years of iOS development experienceSVN, Git, Mercurial, or other source control management experience
- Should be an enthusiastic proponent of quality design and user experience
- Strong communication skillsExperience optimizing, refactoring, and debugging views and layout hierarchies with a focus on pragmatic iOS layout development/design including custom themes, styles, attributes, and other resources
- In addition to an understanding of iOS core concepts, including client-server architecture, you should have an understanding of RESTful API interaction and JSON
- Experience in creating libraries and frameworks
- Integrating 3rd party API's is a plus
- Published successful applications in Apple’s App Store is a plus
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most important challenges
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match
- Extensive PTO plan and flexible working hours
- Bi Weekly catered lunches, Bagel Fridays, endless supply of refreshments and snacks, fitness classes and social events
The Meet Group is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, and Tagged®, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top