Senior Mobile Developer - Android
As a Sr. Software Engineer - Android at The Meet Group, you will be part of a team that creates mobile applications for one of the fastest growing social networks with over 90 million users internationally. Our Android implementation is fully native and focuses on performance, usability, and code quality.
If you have Android programming experience and are passionate about building great products, we want to talk with you! We are very interested in what you have already created, so please include links to applications you have developed and published. If you have experience with Social Networking, that’s a plus but we won’t hold it against you if you don’t. Take a look at our app in the Play Store – see what we are all about!
Required Skills and Relevant Work Experiences
- Experience creating and publishing successful app(s) to a prominent Android app store (such as Google Play Store or Amazon App Store)
- Thorough understanding of core Android concepts
- Experience building apps compatible with Android OS versions 4.1 and above.
- Experience optimizing, refactoring, and debugging views and layout hierarchies
- Experience in creating UIs using custom themes, styles, attributes, and resources
- Understanding of RESTful API interaction and JSON
- Git or other source control management
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work iteratively with Product, Design, Back-End and QA teams
- Ability to discuss and debate, as well as give and take support and challenges in a team environment
- Working understanding of agile development process
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, equivalent work experience, or just be really awesome
The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, and Tagged®, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
#052118 ifwe meetme skout tagged hi5 ind123
Back to top