The Meet Group is a fast-growing Media Technology company headquartered outside of Philadelphia. Our recently launched video products are enhancing the way people meet across the world to achieve the goal of one of the most important basic needs of human connection. Using innovative products and sophisticated data science, we keep our millions of mobile daily active users engaged, and originate untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Through our vPaaS (video Platform as a Service) we power livestreaming video and the creator economy for 7 of the top 50 apps in the world.
We are searching for a Recruiting Manager to lead our exciting and fast-paced efforts of continuing to grow our team of awesome Talent to support TMG’s various products. The DIrector of Recruiting will be directly reporting to the Vice President of HR, this extremely hands-on and self-managed role will be independently responsible for the entire recruiting life-cycle.
This person will set and implement recruitment strategies for talent acquisition, manage the day-to-day tactical, organizational, and administrative recruiting tasks, work with the Communications team to ensure influential employer branding initiatives, and deliver top-notch support and service to internal stakeholders as well as provide a premier candidate experience.
As the Recruiting Manager, you will:
- Reports to the VP of HR and works closely with various business leaders within TMG to understand their business strategy and accordingly match their talent needs.
- Leverage networking and deep technical recruiting knowledge to proactively develop plans to attract top technical talent with required skillsets to support TMG’s business and growth objectives.
- Be a tactical, hands-on recruiter with complete responsibility for the full-cycle recruiting process (sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, approval process, offer letters, etc.) for all open roles, including identifying capability and knowledge requirements, sourcing a diverse slate of candidates, and facilitating the interview and offer process.
- Partner with VP of HR to develop and drive employment initiatives and articulate a branding strategy for TMG to become an employer of choice.
- Develop and implement Diversity and Inclusion programs pertaining to talent acquisition.
- Strive for continual improvement for the recruiting and interview experience to ensure TMG is striving for a top notch candidate experience.
- Maintain upkeep of organized and up-to-date recruiting systems and processes, while ensuring data integrity of the ATS.
- Maintain compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements as it relates to the recruiting and interview processes and procedures.
- Manage agency relationships with preferred vendors.
- Continuously build a pipeline and network of top Technical Talent by regularly attending and sponsoring various off-site events and career fairs.
- Project manage and handle the administrative functions for offshore recruiting and hiring for European locations.
- Other tactical, strategic, and administrative duties relating to the full life-cycle of recruiting as needed.
We're looking for:
- 8+ years of recruiting experience, with a proven track-record of success.
- At least 5+ years of recruiting experience in mobile technology (Android, iOS, and API Development)
- Have a leader mindset with a self-starter/self-managed vision in unique sourcing strategies and recruitment methodologies in high-demand and emerging talent markets.
- Prior experience in building a recruiting infrastructure for rapidly growing organizations, including process, strategy, metrics and systems.
- Experience optimizing ATS reporting and leveraging sourcing tools in a streamlined workflow; TMG’s HR tech stack includes Lever ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Goodhire (Background Checks).
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, work independently, and be self-managed and proactive.
- Impeccable organization, communication, and negotiation skills.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most important challenges
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match
- Extensive PTO plan and flexible working hours
The Meet Group owns and operates the most engaging dating communities in the world, including MeetMe, Skout, Tagged, and GROWLr. Serving millions of daters daily, each month, our livestreaming solutions entice our community to spend 1 billion minutes in video. Our network size, technology, and leading moderation and talent teams enable us to partner for and acquire new audiences, including through video platform-as-service products. The Meet Group, Inc. is a subsidiary of ParshipMeet Group, a diversified international market leader in online dating, which also owns and operates leading matchmaking brands eharmony, Parship, and ElitePartner. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.