QA Analyst - Mobile
- Philadelphia, PA
The Meet Group is looking to hire a QA Analyst (QA) to join our Quality Assurance team. This role will be based in our New Hope office and reports to the QA Manager. The ideal candidate would have prior experience in a software testing environment and worked with engineering teams to deliver production quality code. This position requires excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
A successful QA Analyst is highly organized & detail oriented, enjoys creative problem solving, is self-motivated and passionate. This person should have the ability to work well both independently and collaboratively within the team.
As a QA Analyst on the Engineering Team, you will:
- Provide strong opinion of quality status for features using The Meet Group’s portfolio of mobile applications: MeetMe, Skout, Tagged, and Growlr.
- Good understanding of The Meet Group’s SDLC process and best practices associated with your projects.
- Work closely with developers, team leads, other QA members, and product owners/managers to gain a better understanding of feature functionality, project status, and deadlines
- Has good knowledge of assigned projects and able to successfully demo to stakeholders.
- Regularly participates in team testing sessions and daily team meetings and provides valuable feedback.
- Consistently completes assigned projects on time with high quality results.
- Establishes and maintains manual testing documentation of all The Meet Group projects.
We're looking for:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 1-3 years in a Quality Assurance Role
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Experience with testing tools: such as TestRail, Jira, and Confluence.
- Experience working with engineering teams is preferred.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most important challenges
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match
- Extensive PTO plan and flexible working hours
- Bi Weekly catered lunches, Bagel Fridays, endless supply of refreshments and snacks, fitness classes and social events
About The Meet Group
The Meet Group is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, Tagged® and Growlr®, keep millions of mobile daily active users entertained and engaged and originate untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, use innovative products and sophisticated data science to let our users stream live video, send gifts, chat, and share photos. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top