QA’s main role at The Meet Group is to be the owners of quality efforts. Working to provide assistance on this quality effort, QA ensures an excellent user experience which is also definable and highly visible. Internally, QA provides tools and training to speed up and support the development process in order to deliver output that is 'on quality'. Overall, QA engages itself in planning and actions with the eventual goal of complete continuous deployment models.
About the Job
Ensuring that our users have an awesome user experience requires attention to quality. To make this happen,The Meet Group is looking for a detail-oriented test professional. The QA Test Engineer's role is to understand how something works in a detailed manner and then to work with others to write test cases for the features. A large emphasis will be placed on testing the new features and functionality, simulating user experience scenarios, and performing regression testing on existing features. To compliment testing, the candidate will also file defects, verify resolved defects, and create reports as part of testing cycles. Utilizing several tools and existing automation, the QA Test Engineer will help increase the confidence that our users will have a great experience.
- Ability to provide strong opinion of quality status for features using The Meet Group’s portfolio of mobile applications: MeetMe, Skout, and Tagged.
- Good understanding of The Meet Group’s SDLC process and best practices associated with your projects.
- Capable of estimating and producing quality projects with minimal supervision.
- Has good knowledge of assigned project and able to successfully demo to stakeholders.
- Regularly participates in team testing sessions and provides valuable feedback.
- Consistently completes assigned projects on time with high quality results.
- Establishes and maintains manual testing documentation of all The Meet Group projects.
- Executes automated test suites in order to provide quality opinion before hand off to manual QA.
- Undergraduate degree with 2+ years industry experience
- Good knowledge of all testing methodologies within SDLC
- Good knowledge of automated testing tools and methodologies
The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, and Tagged®, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
#073018 ifwe meetme skout tagged hi5 ind123
Back to top