- Philadelphia, PA
At The Meet Group we are working to build the best places to meet new people, especially through video, in pursuit of our vision to meet the universal need for human connection across our portfolio of social and dating apps. We are looking for a top-notch Product Manager to support our growing engineering team.
As a product manager at The Meet Group, you will work closely with engineers, designers, data analysts, and the executive team to define, prioritize, and implement the future product pipeline for your cross-functional team(s). You will be responsible for aligning the team behind the most important projects at any given time, with an eye toward driving growth in relevant key metrics and constantly improving the user experience. The ideal candidate is both entrepreneurial and analytical, able to support their product intuition and understanding of the community with data-driven insights to move the product forward.
At The Meet Group, you will:
- Facilitate ideation for your area through internal brainstorming, user outreach, feedback, usage data analysis, and detailed knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution and launch.
- Collaborate with your scrum master and technical leads to develop high-level feature requirements into user stories and sprint schedules.
- Support a team of world-class engineers and designers throughout product execution and drive high-priority features to launch.
- Define, analyze, and report on the metrics that determine the success of feature launches or experiments.
- 2+ years in a product management or product design role is preferred, particularly for a consumer-facing mobile application.
- Bonus for experience with social, dating, video, or community products.
- Technical depth that enables you to understand and earn the respect of the engineers you work with.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing, functional specification, wireframing, and other product management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to break the long-term vision down into concrete, manageable, shippable deliverables that deliver user value as quickly as possible
- Excellent communication skills regardless of the audience — software engineers, product designers, business stakeholders, users, etc. You can evangelize a product experience.
- Data-driven and analytical, alongside strong product instincts and a bias toward action.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated, but open to guidance.
- Can thrive within a fast-moving environment; you prefer to adapt quickly as new information arises rather than follow an out-of-date plan.
The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, Tagged®, and GROWLr, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top