Member Services Representative
- New Hope, PA
The Meet Group is looking to hire multiple full-time Member Services Representatives to work supporting customers of its growing smartphone apps used for social entertainment and meeting new people. This is a permanent full-time position including healthcare benefits, paid time off, etc.
This position is work from home - for now. When the health crisis is over and government curfews are lifted, and businesses reopen, this will return to being an in-office job located in our New Hope, PA location only.
Candidates should only apply if a) they have a home-based space & broadband Internet connection to enable working from home, and b) they would be able to work their same schedule only full-time from our New Hope, PA office.
The available work schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10am - 7pm
At The Meet Group, you will be:
- Reviewing image uploads and other user-generated content.
- Providing general customer support via email and phone, as well as assisting with payment-related issues.
- Addressing terms of service violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reliable transportation to / from the New Hope, PA office location.
- Willingness to work scheduled weekend days and holidays.
- Computer/Internet/smartphone savvy; working knowledge of iOS, Android, Mac/PC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude.
- Customer Service / office experience preferred.
The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, and Tagged®, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top