Lead Software Engineer (.NET)
We are looking for a Lead .NET developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide technical support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should lead a team of onshore and offshore developers, while being a fincional team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
At The Meet Group, you will be able to:
- Lead and Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using the .NET programming language
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug codeImprove existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- 1+ Years Experience in a leadership role
- 5+ Years Experience as a .Net OR Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologiesExcellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, and Tagged®, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top