Junior Brand Designer
- Philadelphia, PA
The Meet Group is looking for fresh new design talent who wants to help grow our suite of apps. As a Junior Brand Designer you’ll provide support to our Design, Product, Live Streaming, Marketing, and PR teams while growing your own skills as a designer. This is a ground floor opportunity to get invaluable career experience in the fastest growing design market segment with advancement opportunities abound.
If you have an incredible portfolio, passion for design, love varied work, and the ambition to grow as a designer we want to talk to you.
As a Junior Brand Designer on the Design team, you will:
- Provide design support for existing and new projects
- Design a variety of project types (mobile and web promotional pages, promotional merchandise including clothing: kiosk and installations for large events, supplementary print material)
- Prepare files for development or printing
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Work with the rest of our Design team to grow your skills
We're looking for:
- 0-2 years of experience (That means you new grads!)
- BFA or equivalent experience Online portfolio
- Excellent visual design skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of working with and extending existing brands
- Fluency in HTML/CSS
- Examples of mobile (web) design a huge plus
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite, Illustrator, PhotoshopXD, After Effects (optional)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take creative feedback and execute updates quickly
- Desire to learn and grow as a designer
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match
- Extensive PTO plan and flexible working hours
- Bi Weekly catered lunches, Bagel Fridays, endless supply of refreshments and snacks, fitness classes and social events
The Meet Group is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, Tagged® and Growlr®, keep millions of mobile daily active users entertained and engaged and originate untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, use innovative products and sophisticated data science to let our users stream live video, send gifts, chat, and share photos. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top