Content Review & Customer Support
The Meet Group is looking to hire multiple full-time Member Services Representatives to work in the New Hope, PA office location and support its growing portfolio of apps for meeting new people.
The available schedules (which all include at least one weekend day) are as follows:
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8am-5pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 8am-5pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 8am-7pm
- Reviewing image uploads and other user-generated content.
- Providing general customer support via email and phone, as well as assisting with payment-related issues.
- Addressing terms of service violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reliable transportation to / from the New Hope, PA office location.
- Willingness to work scheduled weekend days and holidays.
- Computer/Internet/smartphone savvy; working knowledge of iOS, Android, Mac/PC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude.
- Customer Service / office experience preferred.
When applying, please specify your schedule preference based on the options listed above.
The Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET) is a portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps designed to meet the universal need for human connection. We leverage a powerful live-streaming video platform, empowering our global community to forge meaningful connections. Our primary apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, and Tagged®, entertain millions of mobile daily active users, generating untold numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages. Our apps, available on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages, combine product innovation with sophisticated data science to both entertain and connect our audience. The Meet Group has a diversified revenue mix consisting of in-app purchases, subscription, and advertising, and we have offices in New Hope, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
#v102617 ifwe meetme skout tagged hi5
Back to top