Advertising Project Manager
- Managing campaign budgets, margins, revenue, and spend, etc.
- Independently building, testing, trafficking, optimizing, and fulfilling IOs of campaigns
- Proactively identifying and resolving potential campaign issues and communicating recommendations and discrepancies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to precisely convey ideas
- Learning client dashboards to affirm and optimize campaign delivery
- Creating and managing relationships with networks and negotiating better rates and expanded capabilities
- Checking flighting details and reallocating distribution of campaign inventory throughout a campaign’s flight
- Fielding and coordinating resolutions on campaign issues such as setup, tagging, or tracking issues
- Quickly and regularly self-prioritizing work based on campaign start and complexity of campaign setup and ensuring all urgent requests ASAP
- Completing and cataloging all folders, files, contracts, and reports with consistent naming conventions and logical placement methodology
- Planning timelines and strictly abiding by deadlines
- Rapidly multitasking and holding multiple conversations via email, Slack, Jira, IM, Skype, phone, in person meetings, etc.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising solutions (ex. tracking implementation, trafficking, ad networks, programmatic, and common practices of online video)
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of online supply and demand, waterfalls, and header bidding is a plus
- Knowledge of LKQD, DCM or similar, Tableau, VAST and VPAID video distribution is a plus
- 3+ years experience in online advertising
- BA/BS required. Preferred schooling in marketing, advertising, and/or business management
Meet Some of The Meet Group's Employees
Senior User Acquisition Manager
Jade drives user growth by overseeing performance marketing campaigns across different advertising channels. She also uses data to inform and optimize initiatives to get the most bang for each buck.
Back to top