Sr. Product Manager
- San Francisco, CA
We have an exciting opportunity for Sr. Product Manager to join our CommunityBridge platform team. Open source powers more than 80% of the technology we all use every day, yet many open source developers and projects face barriers, from generating funding to improving security to growing diverse, sustainable communities. CommunityBridge is a platform created by the Linux Foundation to empower developers — and the individuals and organizations who support them to advance sustainability, security, and diversity in open source technology. CommunityBridge brings together maintainers, contributors, aspiring developers, and enterprises to help solve these critical challenges and drive innovation.
The Purpose of Your Role
· Research and assess product strategy options and implications.
· Identify and define product backlog work and document associated requirements.
· Be responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and execution of platform and services
· Interact with customers and prospects to develop a deep understanding of their problems and requirements for the data platform.
· Interface with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, marketing sales, services and customer success to prioritize features and functionality.
· Manage complex product and technical decisions and work with design and engineering to drive development through the agile methodology.
· Establish and maintain customer satisfaction account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
· Overall responsible for customer health, growth and satisfaction.
Your background and skills will include
· Background with 8+ years in Product Management.
· Strong and hands-on experience with Analytics, ELK, RDS, Aurora, building rich action driven UI/UX, AWS including serverless framework, DevOps experience including CircleCI, Cloud Development/Deployment experience.
· You are able to research, analyze, document and promote product strategies and solutions that help internal customers achieve their business goals
· Your ability and desire to understand and communicate product strategy and business requirements.
· Deep technical understanding of various cloud native products.
· Proven experience with enterprise SaaS.
· Proven track record of setting product vision and translating vision into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution shipping products.
· Skilled communicator who is just as comfortable having technical discussions with engineering as discussing high level concepts with customer.
· Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view.
· Analytical mindset that makes data driven decisions and can easily calculate ROI.
· Extreme ownership of your projects. The buck stops with you.
· Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
· High communication skills with customers and key executives
· Business results oriented, negotiation and presentation skills.
Back to top