Linux Foundation Overview
The Linux Foundation is creating the greatest shared technology investment in history by enabling open source collaboration across companies, developers, and users. We are the organization of choice to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption.
The Linux Foundation is looking for a Operations Analyst to support the growth of its Collaborative Projects and to deliver world-class customer service. These projects bring together the world's largest technology companies and top developers to collaborate in market segments such as networking, mobile, consumer electronics and embedded Linux.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting Collaborative Projects as well as in internal business development team in order to keep information flowing among busy individuals. Tasks will include managing the flow of membership and other documents that are critical to the Collaborative Projects, supporting the invoicing processes, scheduling meetings that include numerous executives, and attending meetings via conference call in order to capture detailed minutes.
The ideal candidate is:
- Extremely well organized and attentive to detail
- Comfortable multitasking
- Grounded in the tech industry or interested in diving in and learning quickly about it in a self-directed manner
- Upbeat and able to work with all personality types
- A careful but confident communicator
- Self-motivated and productive in a virtual workplace
- Willing to shift schedules a few days a month in order to accommodate early morning or late evening calls and to deal with the practical challenges presented by working with colleagues across several time zones
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to learn about open source software development and to work with some of the world's most influential tech companies, and to do so from any location in the US or Canada.
A bachelor's degree is required, as is a high comfort level with technology and work experience that has required attention to detail.
The Linux Foundation is a largely all-remote workforce that hires top-notch talent. We are as passionate of providing a flexible and supportive work culture as we are in Open Source Software. Collaboration is in our DNA, and we pride ourselves on being able to work closely together while not being tied to an office. We offer exceptional benefits - e.g., Fantastic health care, Unlimited PTO, 100% 401k match up to $18k, and profit-sharing.
The Linux Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.