Linux Foundation Overview
The Linux Foundation is creating the greatest shared technology investment in history by enabling open source collaboration across companies, developers, and users. We are the organization of choice to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption.
The Linux Foundation is looking for a Operations Analyst to support the growth of its Projects and to deliver world-class customer service. These projects bring together the world's largest technology companies and top developers to collaborate in market segments such as networking, mobile, consumer electronics and embedded Linux.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting Projects as well as in internal business development team in order to keep information flowing among busy individuals. Tasks will include managing the flow of membership and other documents that are critical to the Projects, supporting the invoicing processes, scheduling meetings that include numerous executives, and attending meetings via conference call in order to capture detailed minutes.
This role is a short term Contractor role.
The ideal candidate is:
- Extremely well organized and attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and productive in a virtual workplace
- Comfortable multitasking
- Grounded in the tech industry or interested in diving in and learning quickly about it in a self-directed manner
- Upbeat and able to work with all personality types
- A careful but confident communicator
- Willing to shift schedules a few days a month in order to accommodate early morning or late evening calls and to deal with the practical challenges presented by working with colleagues across several time zones
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to learn about open source software development and to work with some of the world's most influential tech companies, and to do so from any location in the US.
A bachelor's degree is required, as is a high comfort level with technology and work experience that has required attention to detail.
The Linux Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top