Report to the Executive Director and the FinOps Foundation Governing Board for overall operation of FinOps-related programs. Responsible for creating, curating and managing FinOps programs within the Foundation.
Through member education, success, marketing, project management and community development, we take an integrated approach to promoting engagement across our projects to help our members and community make the most productive use of cloud financial management methodologies.
- Design and implement programs, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the fund and the work of teams
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Submit reports to the executive director and governing board in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
FinOps programs include, but are not limited to:
- Training/Classes related to FinOps
- Certification testing and readiness
- FinOps Methodology and process documentation libraries
- FinOps Working Groups and SIGs
- FinOps Geographic or community of interest meetups
- Vendor and Cloud Provider outreach and knowledge sharing
- Benchmarking and Data Analysis and Sharing programs
- FinOps Certified Service Provider and FinOps Training Partner programs
- Ambassador Programs
The Director will be responsible to achieve the following results:
- Year over year growth in Foundation membership
- Year over year growth in active Foundation membership
- Year over year growth of revenue to the Foundation
- Development of programs, content, engagement opportunities
- Curation of existing programs, content for relevance and currency
- Maintain at least two certifications at the Practitioner level or above for cloud providers
The Linux Foundation is creating the greatest shared technology investment in history by enabling open source collaboration across companies, developers and users. We are the organization of choice to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption.
The Linux Foundation is an all-remote workforce that hires world class talent. We are as passionate about providing a flexible and supportive work culture as we are about open source software. Collaboration is in our DNA, and we pride ourselves on being able to work closely together while not being tied to an office.