- Liaise between project stakeholders, The Linux Foundation creative team and third-party vendors to ensure high-quality output is delivered, and is consistent with Linux Foundation and project brands.
- Provide QA support for design deliverables, including copy editing to ensure work is typo-free.
- Collaborate with your peers in different time zones to provide end-to-end project management of creative service deliverables.
- Respond to same-day urgent requests and work flexible hours when needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in design execution and client relationship management.
- Strong design thinker and visual storyteller.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively source information, obtain approvals and build relationships.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure with a "solution" approach that demonstrates client-centric service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure. Can prioritize a high volume of work, while giving each project the attention it deserves.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a methodical approach to work, including a relentless focus on accuracy, including in copy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very solid working skills of Adobe Creative Cloud products, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects and Muse.
- In-depth knowledge of digital and print domain, including UI/UX design, data visualization, motion graphics and video production.
- Agency or large organization working experience is a plus.
See Inside the Office of The Linux Foundation
Together with the worldwide open-source community, The Linux Foundation aims to solve the hardest technology problems by creating the largest shared technology investment in history. By partnering with the world’s leading developers and companies and providing the necessary tools, training, and events to scale any open source project, the nonprofit's services help create vibrant ecosystems to support the long-term growth of numerous open source projects.
Back to top