- Monitor all technical conversations and interactions across Hyperledger projects, guiding them in positive directions as necessary
- Develop introductory and overview content for developers and non-developers
- Research new collaboration and communication tools, and support as necessary
- Help the Hyperledger staff understand the technical landscape
- Participate in community workgroups - phone calls, email, sometimes F2F
- Travel to speak at conferences, or assist in the production of Hyperledger events or our presence at third-party events
- Deep familiarity with Open Source software development practices and business models
- Substantial familiarity with the technical and business landscape around blockchain technology
- Substantial history of technical contributions to existing Open Source projects
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adopt new programming languages and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous engagement in the finance industry desired.
See Inside the Office of The Linux Foundation
Together with the worldwide open-source community, The Linux Foundation aims to solve the hardest technology problems by creating the largest shared technology investment in history. By partnering with the world’s leading developers and companies and providing the necessary tools, training, and events to scale any open source project, the nonprofit's services help create vibrant ecosystems to support the long-term growth of numerous open source projects.
Back to top