- Martorell, Spain
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (Bodas, The Knot, WeddingWire, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are looking for a highly skilled and creative individual to join our international brand as part of the marketing leadership team. Reporting to the CMO based in New York City, the VP of Marketing you will be responsible for creating, leading and measuring the overall marketing strategy for the Bodas.net operating countries. The ideal candidate will have extensive performance marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding. They will lead multiple teams, thrive in a fast-past environment and track multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities across a global organization. If you want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
- Develop and execute a clearly defined marketing and communication strategy to support consistent business growth and enhance brand equity and awareness.
- Actively lead all marketing functions to achieve the company's growth, profitability, goals and align with the corporate direction.
- Will be in charge of the: Editorial, Communications, Performance Marketing, and Community Manager Departments.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Lead marketing efforts for the Bodas brand and encourage strong collaboration and teamwork to execute cross-departmental and cross-organizations initiatives.
- To manage the entire marketing budget and metrics, providing reports on performance of processes and programs and transform data into actionable insights and recommendations.
SUCCESSFUL VP of MARKETING DIRECTOR CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 10-15 years of progressive Marketing experience at the senior level
- Demonstrated experience contributing as a key member of management team
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must.
- Strong experience with best strategies in digital sales.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting, and financial skills.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You are respectful and act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there’s no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top