- Austin, TX
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are seeking an experienced and impassioned UX Researcher to help us transform wedding planning into a delightful journey while helping couples get the hard work done with confidence. We’re looking for that special someone to ensure that The Knot stays #1 in Weddings by bringing your passion for user research, entrepreneurial spirit, and creative problem solving to our team. You’ll work closely with exceptional product managers and designers to help create desirable solutions to real user needs.
- Collaborate with product teams to understand product objectives, identify research questions, and translate those to in person and remote usability studies, user interviews, and surveys.
- Design and execute studies that uncover user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the questions at hand.
- Analyze, interpret, and socialize research insights that shape our product strategy.
- Be a thought leader in user research, and help educate Product team on research best practices.
SUCCESSFUL UX RESEARCH CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, other field emphasizing human behavior; will also consider other related fields.
- 2+ years experience designing and executing research plans across methods.
- Experience answering meaningful and impactful consumer product questions using research
- Detail oriented and self motivated to work independently on a variety of tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills with a knack for storytelling.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand users and put them at the center of everything you do. You advocate for our users every day.
- You help us apply the right user research tools to answer important questions about user needs and best ways to meet them. Your work helps shape a better product strategy.
- You are respectful and act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals.
- You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments. You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there’s no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.
Back to top