- Gurgaon, India
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Hitched, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The SEO Analyst will be responsible to analyse and breakdown the problem statements and discover requirements using critical reasoning and creative thinking to constructively address business challenges and proposed solutions.
Working with the Global SEO team, the SEO specialist will execute on-page and off-page SEO strategies for WeddingWire India through these activities:
- Research and implement SEO keyword strategies for our web property(ies), advancing keyword rankings and outperforming competitors in Google and other search engines.
- Conduct SEO content and technical audits across multiple open source and in-house applications.
- Help advance technical SEO best practices ranging from XML Sitemaps, page speed, crawl/server errors, link analysis and clean-up, redirect implementation, and more.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of traffic performance and keyword rankings.
- Daily involvement in web analytics, including monitoring results of projects, locating problem areas and their causes and providing recommendations based on findings.
- Collaborate with product, editorial, and marketing stakeholders in planning meetings and discussions.
- Work with product squads on definition, testing, and launches of SEO related features
- Gauge opportunities and implement SEO in vernacular languages
- Provide best practices for new pages, redesigns, taxonomies, and migrations.
- Stay up-to-date on SEO updates, trends and their respective impact on our metrics
- Train the business on SEO best practices.
SUCCESSFUL SEO SPECIALIST HAVE:
- 3-6 years experience in an SEO role (preferably in the internet/ consumer tech domain) with a focus on keyword research, content, and SEO best practices.
- Proven experience growing traffic/ search engine ranking for web properties.
- Experience with Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools and technical SEO requirements.
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS as it relates to SEO.
- Experience with Google Analytics - certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with SEO applications (Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, e.g.).
- Basic working knowledge of MySQL, Google Sheets, Excel will have an advantage
- A passion for SEO and an ongoing drive to learn, understand and implement white-hat techniques.
- Excellent drive, reliability, and cross-departmental collaboration, with strong problem-solving, presentation, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top