ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Are you looking for a unique employee experience where you can build, grow, earn and learn? WeddingWire’s Sales Associates are integral, high-performing members of the WeddingWire Sales team, building valuable partnerships with local wedding and event venues and driving meaningful success to local businesses. Our Sales Associates excel in creating connections, building rapport with business owners and decision makers, understanding their goals and needs and offering a consultative approach to service.
- Managing the full lifecycle sales process to include qualifying, pitching, and closing with a focus on new business growth and creating a positive and productive customer experience
- Growing assigned region by consistently hitting monthly sales quotas and successfully manage a sales pipeline from start to finish
- Prospecting and identifying decision makers by making cold and warm calls
- Using a highly-consultative sales approach to promote WeddingWire products and services to potential clients as a business solution
SUCCESSFUL SALES ASSOCIATE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Three plus years of successful full life cycle sales experience in a 100% new business role
- A proven a track record of closing new business consistently at or above quota level
- Experience in utilizing websites, social media, and forums to find and cultivate your own sales leads within a given territory with the ability to find and get to the decision maker; a bonus for creative prospecting tactics
- Self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm when managing high volume transactions, dialing and identifying decision makers
- Exceptional phone presence and superior skills managing the full sales process from prospecting and pipeline management to closing
- Motivated by competition and the ability to increase your earning potential
- A proven track record of consistent performance and ability to hit and exceed quota
- Bachelor's degree preferred, if no degree, then four plus years of successful full life cycle sales experience in a 100% new business role
IT'S A BONUS IF:
- You have media, advertising or software sales experience.
- You pay attention to details, are goal-oriented, have accountability for your performance and take pride in thoughtful work.
- You are extremely organized with excellent time management skills and have a proven ability to exceed performance goals.
- You are naturally curious, passionate and have a strong desire to learn.
- You are clear, confident and enthusiastic when presenting information to decision makers.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and competitive team environment.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You are respectful and act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there’s no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status
Back to top