Head of Stationery eCommerce
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide seeks a proven business leader to play a pivotal role in the company’s hyper-growth stationery business. Leveraging their leadership, operational, product, marketing and general management experience, this experienced operator will work closely with teams across the organization to drive revenue growth and value to users across the company’s portfolio of sites. This is a highly visible role requiring creativity, strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, and tactical execution across a wide array of functions.
- Develop & execute the day-to-day and long-term growth strategy in partnership with the broader cross functional team
- Own the P&L: Establish, track, and interpret KPIs to diagnose business trends, forecast future performance, determine budgets/resourcing, and inform go-to-market strategy
- Be a mentor, motivator, and coach in a matrixed organization
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing, BD, FP&A, Operations and external teams to achieve business milestones, build processes, and bring new ideas to life
- Oversee daily operations of the stationery team: establish a goal-oriented environment; manage and support the team's daily efforts to ensure their work is effective and aligned with TKWW’s overarching strategies
- Partner with Customer Experience to understand user feedback pertaining to stationery, and improve the support experience for the business
- Ensure the development and execution of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the stationery team’s offerings to customers
- Communicate strategy and results to the stationery team and other stakeholders
- Report on key results to appropriate TKWW stakeholders
- Engage with broader organizational strategic planning
SUCCESSFUL HEAD OF STATIONERY E-COMMERCE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 10+ years of experience in a high velocity startup environment, or similar, with demonstrated eCommerce expertise (preferably including web-to-print)
- Strong and versatile business acumen, keen business analysis skills and an understanding of the many factors at play in the evolution of a rapidly growing eCommerce service
- Demonstrated managerial experience, including success with remote, multi-office, and multinational teams
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and willing to break down walls
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to partner with all levels of an organization, including senior leadership
- Scrappy and creative thinker; able to work independently to get stuff done
- Exceptional business strategy and customer experience judgment
- Alignment with TKWW’s core values (see below)
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Respect All Voices. Inclusion strengthens us and powers your decisions.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.
Back to top