- Gurgaon, India
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
WeddingWire India’s Executive of Customer Experience will join this high-growth team to drive user and vendor projects as part of the operations line of the leading global platform connecting engaged couples with wedding and event professionals. We are seeking a personable professional who, through targeted and direct contact, will help brides and grooms set realistic expectations as they embark through the wedding planning process. This relationship will support customers to be satisfied, to take more action using the WeddingWire platform.
- With exceptional customer, extensive wedding trend and etiquette knowledge and service and accountability for the full lifecycle, drive a positive customer experience measured through satisfaction, delivery of quality projects published within agreed upon timelines, etc.
- Serve as a WeddingWire brand ambassador by sharing the excitement of each couples’ personal wedding planning journey, helping them maximize their experience through vendor search, planning tools, forums and editorial content and encouraging couples to take actions on vendor search, lead submission and bookings.
- Customize education and communication specific to each couple based on needs, expectations, challenges, locations, preferred medium (email, phone, chat, etc.) and more.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal team members and international colleagues to track and report updates to project status and contribute to the continuous development and improvement of project delivery.
SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Excellent, enthusiastic and dynamic communication on all channels (in-person, phone and written).
- Familiarity with technology-based platforms and in-depth knowledge and experience with Customer Care.
- Flexibility and eagerness to do whatever is required and willingness to shift responsibilities as needed based on demand.
- A team-player mentality who thrives in a collaborative environment and is receptive to feedback.
- The ability to self-start, multi-task, and prioritize tasks by urgency and importance, while pursuing solutions without supervision.
- A minimum of two years of experience, in customer-facing setting, preferably in an online setting.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You are respectful and act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there’s no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top