Customer Service Specialist
- Omaha, NE
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Customer Service Specialist Team is dedicated to working with our local vendors all across the country ensuring they have the best experience with The Knot. We work closely with local wedding professionals post-sale to assist customers with their digital/online ad campaigns by providing tips and insights to increase their response.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for providing superior customer service, marketing insights, basic tech-support to local wedding pro’s! You’ll work closely with Account Executives and local wedding professionals post-sale to assist customers with their digital/online ad campaigns by providing tips and insights to increase their response. This position is a vital role in retaining customers, collecting online ad assets, upselling current clients and surpassing your customers’ expectations!
- Accurately, efficiently and professionally answer all incoming calls and emails
- Upsell current clients to new products to enhance their business
- Save current customers from cancelling their partnership
- Problem-solve technical questions and issues that customers may have and work cross-departmentally to resolve them
- Assist customers or situations with a calm and professional demeanor
SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service experience required, preferably experience in advertising or marketing
- Experience selling existing customers and ability to identify upsell opportunities, pitch products and close sales, is a huge plus.
- Previous experience assisting small to medium businesses and the ability to adapt to a variety of customer types.
- Must have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Docs) and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Must be able to work independently
- College degree preferred
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Respect All Voices. Inclusion strengthens us and powers your decisions.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.
Back to top