Customer Service Specialist
- Omaha, NE
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
WeddingPro Support Team Members are responsible for providing exceptional service and an effortless experience to the TKWW Wedding Pro (vendor) base. As the front-line and most frequent contact for both paid and unpaid vendors the WeddingPro Support Team Members are crucial to building and maintaining strong brand affinity and vendor satisfaction. This is especially relevant when helping new partner wedding pros learn and use the tools and information on the TKWW advertising platforms.
- Provide highly responsive service to TKWW Wedding Pros (vendors), efficiently and professionally. Channels include chat, email, and phone.
- Maintain sufficient product knowledge across all TKWW properties to provide accurate solutions and an effortless vendor experience.
- Support the launch and/or optimization of service delivery channels such as self-serve help, chat, and others.
- Work directly with vendors who purchase new or additional TKWW products. Ensure every purchaser is prepared to succeed with TKWW and that the company collects relevant vendor data and expectations to inform the optimal customer journey and experience.
- Problem solve technical questions and issues that customers may have and work cross-departmentally to resolve them.
- Share “the voice of the vendor” from the WeddingPro Support POV so leadership can adequately support retention efforts.
- Create and maintain an individual development plan (IDP) to inform career development, prioritize learning opportunities, and foster growth within and beyond TKWW.
- Consistently meet or exceed stated performance expectations for work quality, quantity, and impact.
- Maintain individual and team-level ratings of satisfaction with WeddingPro Support. These may include CSAT, CES, NPS or other metrics as determined by leadership.
- Remain 100% compliant with all data, record-keeping, and reporting requests.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Previous work in a high volume, high visibility customer service environment or similar
- Strong technical background, preferably with SaaS or subscription products
- Proven ability to learn new information and adopt new processes quickly and effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-pace and collaborative team environment
- Comfort with direct accountability for outcomes and vendor sentiment
- Comfort with change, ambiguity, and decision-making with incomplete information
- Strong and validated service ethic--including upward advocacy of vendor/customer needs and wishes
- Must have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Docs) and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Salesforce CRM and reporting experience, a plus!
- Familiar with tools for online self-service and real-time chat, a plus!
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Respect All Voices. Inclusion strengthens us and powers your decisions.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.
Back to top