WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Are you passionate about writing, quality assurance and marketing? If so, The Knot Worldwide is seeking energetic, and self-starting candidates to join our Content Marketing team as we expand into Galway, Ireland. We are looking for individuals who are very detailed oriented, have a strong visual eye, a strong background in writing, and love to work at a fast pace. In addition to creating content, our writers are expected to troubleshoot and provide solutions for challenges that arise during the content validation process. This position will be a full time, in-office role.
- Perform qualitative tasks within our admin system to accept or deny content changes made by our clients
- Complete written descriptions for each of our new clients on an ongoing basis, ensuring we are providing a cohesive user experience.
- Make suggested copy changes, if necessary, that ensure all text meets our requirements and standards
- Review photography and imagery updates made by clients to ensure they meet our requirements and guidelines
- Communicate to our clients through automated email messages about what changes have been made
- Troubleshoot opportunity areas and come up with solutions to streamline processes
- Complete ad-hoc writing projects
SUCCESSFUL CONTENT CREATORS HAVE:
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Working knowledge of and ability to write in American English, Canadian English and British English
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices a plus
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there’s no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top