B2B Marketing Specialist
- Gurgaon, India
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Freelance Lifestyle Writer will join a high-growth team in our Gurgaon office to build the leading global platform connecting engaged couples with wedding and event professionals in India. We are seeking fluent English speaking professional who will focus on creating content and developing stories around wedding planning related moments.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Generate ideas for stories relevant to couples, family and friends who are active in the wedding planning process and the event professionals who serve them
- Covering topics from identifying vendors, setting your budget and selecting wedding fashion, write stories ranging from 800-1,200 words to drive traffic to and actions on WeddingWire.in.
- Connect with couples, families and vendors including planners, fashion designers, jewelers, and more to research and conduct interviews when required for a story
- To highlight the story content, source images from social media, photographers and other profiles associated to WeddingWire.in
- Create positive and productive customer experiences as a brand ambassador while scheduling and conducting interviews in an efficient and timely manner
SUCCESSFUL FREELANCE LIFESTYLE WRITER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 2-3 years of experience and familiarity in some or all of the following topics: weddings, fashion, textiles, beauty, jewelry
- Excellent, enthusiastic and dynamic communication on all channels (in-person, phone and written)
- Previous writing and editing experience, outstanding writing and editing skills and an exceptional attention to detail, with experience within a magazine or similar, a bonus!
- A love of writing with a strong commitment to timelines, accuracy and professionalism
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO principles, a bonus!
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You are respectful and act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there’s no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top