- Gurgaon, India
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Hitched, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
WeddingWire.in is looking for a smart, results-oriented Accountant to support us with our India business. This person should be well-rounded and willing to jump in to get the job done wherever needed. The role will entail working on Financial planning, managing accounts for the company and looking at the taxation policies and staying compliant. Overall he/she will also be responsible for accounts, costing, GST, finance & audits of the unit and handling the finance work at the unit level.The person will work with the Shared Services team for his/her scope of work.
The job role will comprise of the following in a detailed manner:
o Minimum Experience: At least 3 years of experience within public accounting.
o Minimum Education: BS or BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related fields. An advanced degree or certification such as Chartered Accountant is highly desirable.
In providing General Accounting Support, the position requires comprehensive financial, operational, and system-related capabilities rooted in a knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Standards. In addition, the qualified candidate should have experience with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Auditing, Purchasing, Payroll Transaction Processing, Internal Controls, Information Systems Auditing, Financial Systems Operations, and Data Analytics. The qualified candidate should have the ability to provide support in the following areas:
- Account Reconciliation – This area includes, but is not limited to, reconciling subsidiary and general ledger accounts, as well as revenue, cash collection and billing reconciliations.
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, and Payroll Processing
- Support timely and accurate completion of all required reports to other offices (mainly US)
- Support of procurement operations and payments inbox as well as invoice processing.
- Provide operations support, ensuring compliance with applicable rules, laws and regulations.
- Support efforts in preparing for and meeting the requirements of the annual external financial statement audit.
- Support travel card operations and travel activities and audits and other employee reimbursement and expense items.
- Other tasks as needed
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top