WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE & OUR TEAM:
Are you looking for a unique employee experience where you can build, grow, learn and earn? Account Executives are tasked with hitting monthly sales goals by engaging with wedding professionals in a variety of categories and regions. Using a consultative sales process, our Account Executives build rapport with business owners to advise them on best practices and how to stay ahead of technology and industry trends through The Knot and WeddingWire brands’ advertising platforms. Our Account Executives are independent, highly-motivated and can successfully achieve monthly sales goals. They excel in creating connections, building rapport with business owners and decision makers, and understanding their goals and needs. The New Business Sales team builds valuable partnerships with local wedding professionals and drives meaningful success to local businesses.
This role will sit in our Austin, TX office.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly quotas as well as daily activity expectations
- Successfully manage a sales pipeline from start to finish
- Make a high volume of sales calls on a daily basis
- Build and maintain strong rapport over the phone with potential clients to uncover prospect needs and give a strong, crisp and on-point presentation over the phone
- Be persistent - consistently follow up with potential clients to negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ability to organize work day and be proactive with time management
- Track notes on all interactions and keep opportunities in your pipeline up to date in Salesforce
- Collaborate with other team members including those in other departments
SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE CANDIDATES ARE:
- Highly motivated to achieve their earning potential
- Comfortable making sales calls with an excellent phone presence
- Extremely organized and have a proven ability to exceed performance goals
- Confident and enthusiastic when presenting information to decision makers
- Equipped with excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong ability to engage and persuade
- People who thrive in a fast-paced, competitive team environment
- Self-confident, energetic and enthusiastic when managing high volume transactions, dialing and identifying decision makers
- Naturally curious, passionate and have a strong desire to learn
- Candidates who have a proven track record of consistent performance and the ability to hit and exceed quota
IT'S A BONUS IF:
- You have media, advertising or software sales experience
- You have experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM system
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
Why The Knot Worldwide?
- Our Amazing Team! Our Sales team is led by some of the industry’s top leaders. We are a supportive team that wants every employee to succeed. TKWW employees are deeply proud to work here and are eager to onboard employees who want to promote the mission of our organization and achieve our business objectives.
- Your Start in Sales! Every member of The Knot Worldwide Sales Team has the opportunity to come in and hit the ground running after completing a thorough training program led by our award-winning Sales Development Team. We regularly review performance and have clearly outlined tracks for promotion for our top performing team members. We love celebrating wins and want to celebrate with you!
- Training & Development! The Knot Worldwide provides every Sales employee with a minimum of two weeks of training at the start of their career. We also provide continuous education related to specific roles and other educational opportunities for the broader team through guest speakers, the Leadership Development Program and crash courses.
- Award-winning Culture! We are proud to have been selected by numerous organizations as a Top Employer! We strongly believe in promoting a unique employee experience and that happy employees lead to happy customers: our competitive advantage! We make significant investments in cultivating our culture, which consistently ranks the highest attribute of working for TKWW on our internal and external employee surveys.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You are respectful and act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there’s no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.
Back to top