The Honest Company is seeking a UX Designer who craves intuitive, clean and easy-to-navigate web and mobile experiences. We’re seeking a dedicated and resourceful designer with discerning taste in interfaces, plus a solid work ethic with the ability see projects through the entire design and development process.
To be the perfect fit for this role, you’ll need substantial experience with online, consumer-facing products. If you have a deep-rooted passion for creating innovative customer experiences and managing initiatives that drive growth, we’re looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the production of various concurrent projects related to website/mobile content, user interface design, and functionality
- Document UX updates to websites and mobile apps
- Conceive of, define, and document new features and functionality to increase conversion and growth and support business goals
- Support the execution of projects from conception through delivery including gathering requirements and assets and writing user stories
- Maintain close relationships with our design, testing, and engineering team members to ensure that all requirements are clearly understood
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to continually identify ways to grow the user experience
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their needs by assisting with focus groups, user testing, and surveys
- Contribute to overall project quality by assisting with user flows, functional specifications, user stories, and prototypes
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- An outstanding UX designer. You’re a superstar in your field with a gleaming portfolio to match
- All about user experience. You’ve got a deep-rooted passion for e-commerce, design, and customer experience beyond the 9-5.
- A confident, dynamic team player. You’ll build strong relationships throughout the organization
- A talented juggler. You successfully manage competing priorities, and you make it look easy
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You’re known to operate with passion, urgency, focus and integrity
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in UX within e-commerce, advertising, or startup based companies
- Strong understanding of established web and mobile standards and UI best practices
- Passion for continuous learning and a curiosity about emerging technologies
- Strong design aptitude and a solid understanding of web development principles
Bonus points for:
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Sketch and InVision
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Back to top