Territory Manager, Honest Beauty
The Territory Manager, Sales & Education (Honest Beauty) will collaborate and strategize with external retail partners to increase sales, achieve company objectives, build and develop strong support teams, and maintain solid working relationships. The Territory Manager will motivate and train retail sales associates while driving sales revenue to exceed sales goals.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule, support and drive all company education initiatives, including daily training of ULTA sales team, in a way that will motivate the teams to sell.
- Coach and develop freelance team and ULTA sales team to increase productivity and results.
- Facilitate high impact trainings (i.e. cluster trainings), while upholding brand representation standards.
- Practice exceptional business acumen by communicating clearly and professionally to all Honest Beauty and ULTA personnel, meeting deadlines, and following up when committed or agreed upon.
- Communicate regularly with all stores in your Territory.
- Communicate all callouts and concerns in the field to the Regional Sales Manager in a timely manner: including stock concerns, effectiveness of selling tools, trainings, and products.
- Responsible for driving sales and executing company initiatives to ensure the achievement of overall territory sales goals.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of competitive structure and strategy within each account in order to drive sales.
- Regularly create calendar and in-store visit schedule to optimize territory sales achievement.
- Thrive in a fast-paced sales environment by being flexible and uplifting at all times.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses within each store and create individualized Plan of Actions to overcome and continue to grow the relationships and business.
- Recruit, hire and maintain a talented sales team of freelancers.
- Develop and grow strong relationships within store personnel, including Store Management, District Managers and sales team.
- Ensure stores are merchandised according to company initiatives.
- Track and manage expenses related to assigned territory to stay within T&E Budgets and Policy.
- Manage freelance schedules to stay within company budget.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Thoughtfully articulate. You always know the best way to communicate and build strong relationships along the way.
- A confident, dynamic leader. You’re known far and wide for your impressive relationship building skills.
- A dynamite problem solver and project manager. You’re always thinking (at least) one step ahead.
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You're known to operate with passion, urgency, focus and discipline.
- Willing to travel up to 50%. We’ll need you to take your talents on tour!
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years beauty/cosmetic retail experience
- Management experience
- Proven track record in sales
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable form of transportation
Bonus points for:
- Cosmetology license
Back to top