Software Development Engineer in Test
As engineers for The Honest Company, it’s our job to ensure a seamlessly delightful e-commerce experience for all customers and to achieve Honest’s mission of delivering safe, eco-friendly, beautiful and affordable products across the U.S.A. and Canada. We work behind the scenes, connecting the dots to drive the success of Honest as a whole, and we have an awesome time doing it. Rooftop shuffleboard, anyone?
The Honest Company is seeking a self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). You’re our ideal candidate if you’re willing to take on complex challenges and build strong technical solutions to address the needs of Honest's QA team!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems including test and validation strategies
- Design and implement robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing within a continuous delivery (CD) environment
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report test, defect and other quality-related metrics to stakeholders
- Identify improvements in our test and development processes and build the necessary automated tools to address needs
- Be a group expert for specific features, components or technologies and share your expertise with others
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving work space
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Flexible and unflappable. You’re known to smile and crack a joke while working on challenging problems
- A self-starter who loves collaboration. You’re comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams
- Ready for startup life. You'll thrive in our fast paced, fluid environment
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of full-time SDET experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
- Experience leading test automation projects in highly collaborative environments
- Working knowledge of continuous delivery practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
Back to top