Senior Manager, Search Engine Marketing
The Honest Company is hiring a Senior Manager, Search Engine Marketing to drive our paid search (SEM) and organic search (SEO) efforts! In this role, you’ll support Honest’s mission to deliver safe, effective products to consumers by wielding your expert-level knowledge of search marketing best practices. We’re looking for an analytical, strategic, and performance-driven marketing powerhouse.
You’ll be in great company on Honest’s Digital team if you’re a diligent and creative problem solver with a proven passion for optimization. If you’re comfortable analyzing large data sets, identifying actionable insights, and executing marketing initiatives, we’re searching for you.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, analyze, and optimize paid search campaigns across multiple search engines, accomplishing acquisition and conversion goals
- Oversee bid management, keyword generation/research, ad copy writing/testing, landing page optimization, technical SEO implementation, on-page optimization, site audits, and budget management
- Develop and test new campaigns to better target users, drive new registrations, and improve overall return on ad spend metrics
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing on landing pages, ad copy, and other site features
- Work closely with Honest’s development, product, and marketing teams to ensure consistency in SEO strategy and implementation across multiple websites and platforms
- Track, analyze, and report on paid and natural search key metrics and performance trends
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Armed with a track record of delivering qualified traffic for user acquisition and e-commerce conversions. Basically, you’ve been around the search marketing block
- An exceptional communicator. No matter the audience, you deliver your thoughts clearly, concisely, and confidently
- All about collaboration. You’re comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams
- Numbers-driven and analytical. Data doesn’t scare you!
- A subject matter expert who loves to share. You love educating and informing others and you keep close tabs on industry trends
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in search marketing
- Comprehensive knowledge of SEM, SEO, and SE concepts and principles
- Experience managing large-scale paid search campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads & Yahoo! Gemini platforms
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or equivalent analytics platform
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience with Google Shopping
- Experience working for consumer brands with similar subscription and ecommerce conversion models
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/code structure
- Experience with mobile SEO/mobile app optimization
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL
Back to top