The Honest Company Sales team is hiring! We’re seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to assist in the development, implementation, and administration of Honest's compliance, customer on-boarding, and broker programs. You’ll be a key player within the Sales team, supporting the department in achieving its strategic and operational goals. Prior work in an administrative role and retail experience in the the CPG industry will prime you for superstardom in this position.
What you’ll do:
- Manage distributor and new customer item setup process
- Oversee and continuously improve Honest’s new customer on-boarding program and process
- Complete sales internal order forms for trade shows and customer events
- Administer and manage the WERCS compliance process for the sales team
- Coordinate the production, distribution, and inventory maintenance of all sales support materials and consumer information
- Monitor and manage all trade communication related to price, product, or programming changes
- Assist in data collection and implementation for ad hoc reporting
- Organize and track business travel for the SVP, Sales
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- A team player with a positive attitude. You love collaborating with others to win as a team!
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You’re known to operate with, urgency, focus and discipline
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years of administration experience within the CPG industry or on a sales team
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Google Docs
- Strong analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving
- Organizational skills with a wow-factor. Competing priorities? No problem!
- Excellent presentation, communication, and relationship management skills
Back to top