Quality Assurance Engineer
Testing, testing, 1-2-3! The Honest Company is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer. In this role, you’ll work directly with product leads, engineers, and our client services team to reproduce user issues and determine when to escalate problems to product leads and developers. You’ll also collaborate with the product and development teams to define and execute testing initiatives for product areas in new development. Interested in working with tech to help make our world better, safer, and more delightful? Join us!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems, including test and validation strategies
- Design and possibly implement robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Define test plans that reflect the scope of testing necessary to deliver high quality products
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report test, defect and other quality-related metrics to stakeholders
- Identify and address improvements in our test and development processes
- Be a group expert for specific features, components or technologies and share your expertise with others
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving work space
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Organized. You’re meticulous, strategic, and you enjoy making processes more efficient
- A dynamite problem solver and project manager. You’re always thinking (at least) one step ahead
- Articulate and approachable. You can clearly explain technical concepts to colleagues throughout the organization.
- A talented juggler. You successfully manage competing priorities, and you make it look easy
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You’re known to operate with passion, urgency, and discipline
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of full time QA experience
- Ability to write detailed test cases, logically structured test plans, and clear bug reports
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working across multiple disciplines and locations
- Substantial experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle
Back to top