National Account Manager
The Honest Company Sales team is hiring! We’re seeking a National Account Manager to oversee the development, management and growth of The Honest Company’s brand share at our specialty retailers.
As our National Account Manager, you’ll expand and develop business and brand loyalty and increase our strategic accounts’ contribution to our total gross margin. You’re right for this position if you are passionate about the Honest brand and are known for developing authentic and valuable customer relationships. This role will be based remotely out of the East Coast and location can be flexible.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow the brand share at buy buy Baby and Bed Bath & Beyond
- Establish outstanding customer relationships in order to increase speed to market opportunities and improve the quality of support we receive in our programming and planning
- Consistently meet and exceed specific quota through delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives consistent with our organization goals and strategies
- Identify high potential revenue opportunities and work cross-functionally with internal stakeholder teams in pursuit of strategic business objectives as necessary
- Provide customer feedback internally and report back to internal stakeholder groups on competitive activity and retailer requests
- Develop quarterly business reviews and performance analysis
- Coordinate with internal stakeholder teams on retailer specific programs to ensure they are delivered on time, within budget and aligned with our business
- Attend regional, national trade shows, sales meetings and selected consumer events
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Thoughtfully articulate. You always know the best way to communicate and build strong relationships along the way
- A confident, dynamic leader. You’re known far and wide for your impressive relationship building skills
- A dynamite problem solver and project manager. You’re always thinking (at least) one step ahead
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You're known to operate with passion, urgency, focus and discipline
- Willing to travel up to 50%. We’ll need you to take your talents on tour!
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in key account management, ideally for a branded CPG company
- Proven track record of sales success
- Strong planning and customer management skills
- Personable and professional business approach
- Solid understanding of P&L management, gross margin and pricing structures, discounting, and payment terms
Back to top