National Account Director, Costco
The Honest Company is seeking an experienced sales professional to join the team as our National Account Director, Costco. In this role, you’ll be responsible for growing Honest’s brand share at Costco stores nationwide, and increasing Costco’s contribution to Honest’s total gross margin.
You’re a great match for this role if you have extensive experience selling nationally to large accounts with a leading CPG brand. We’re looking for someone with extraordinary passion for their work and an impressive knack for establishing effective relationships. If you have exceptional interpersonal skills and a standout background in key account management, this job has your name all over it.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute Honest’s strategic sales plan at Costco North America and Costco International
- Manage and extend the Honest brand at Costco North America and Costco International
- Identify high-potential revenue opportunities through market and customer profiling
- Consistently meet or exceed sales objectives as well as market share assigned to Costco
- Report competitive activity and retailer requests to internal stakeholders
- Manage Costco-specific programming and ensure programs are delivered on time and budget
- Align overarching business and category strategies with our Costco growth plan
- Lead annual joint business planning and category review process at Costco
- Develop quarterly business reviews and performance analyses on budget, promotions effectiveness, and category and competitive brand performance
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Thoughtfully articulate. You always know the best way to communicate and build strong relationships along the way.
- A confident, dynamic leader. You’re known far and wide for your impressive relationship building skills.
- Dedicated and fast moving. You’re known to operate with urgency, focus and discipline
- A dynamite problem solver and project manager. You’re always thinking (at least) one step ahead
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience selling in the channel and/or to the customer
- 5+ years of experience selling at the national account level for a branded, value added, CPG company
- 2+ years of experience selling internationally
- Demonstrated record of achievement throughout selling career
- Strong planning and customer management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of category management
- Use of syndicated data sources including SPINS, Nielsen, and IRI
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to create relationships and effectively collaborate with HQ team members from a remote location
- Solid understanding of P&L management, gross margin and pricing structures, impact of discounting, and trade terms
- Ability to travel
Meet Some of The Honest Company's Employees
Retail Designer, Beauty
Chris creates the aesthetic ambiance for The Honest Company’s retail stores by designing beautiful imagery and art that stands out on its sales floors and the company website.
Back to top