Are you an IT whiz and a people person to boot? Read on! We’re looking for an IT Administrator with a passion for Honest, IT, and helping others succeed. As a member of Honest's IT Services team, you’ll be responsible for the configuration, installation, maintenance and ongoing support of various servers, systems and technologies in support of our infrastructure services offerings to our Honest team members.You’ll work collaboratively with other IT team members, developers and leadership to provide back-end systems and application support for mission critical, complex business applications.
What you’ll do:
- Install and configure operating systems and applications software
- Conduct performance monitoring, testing and troubleshooting
- Develop detailed documentation, project planning and communications to team members
- Provide support for incidents and outages and conduct root cause analyses
- Document solutions within defined service levels
- Carry and transport computing hardware and equipment
- Provide after-hours or on-call support as assigned
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- No stranger to prioritization. You can resolve multiple issues with accuracy and speed, and you’re skilled in estimating time and effort required for tasks
- Strong analytical skills with ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems independently as well as in collaboration with other technical staff.
- Articulate and approachable. You can clearly explain IT concepts to both technical and non-tech employees.
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You’re known to operate with, urgency, focus and discipline
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- True passion for delivering customer service levels exceeding expectations
- Experience in the design, configuration, installation and support of Windows 2003/2008/2012 server operating systems, Active Directory, and IIS Web servers
- Experience in the design, configuration, installation and support of OS X clients and Server in an AD environment
- Experience supporting complex multi-tiered systems (web, application and database) used to support mission-critical applications
- Experience with PowerShell, Active Directory security management, Group Policy, Patch and Configuration Management
- Experience with management of DNS server and the installation and renewal of server certificates
- Experience with IMAP/SMTP server management
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with high-availability systems, failover, virtualization, and business continuity planning
- Ability to support systems testing, analyze logs and optimize system performance
- Experience configuring communications protocols and services such as TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, HTTP, NTP, FTP, SSH, and LDAP.
- Experience with virtual servers and backup (VMWare/Veeam)
- Experience with network and host based security strategies, utilities and procedures
- Ability to perform security scans, audit results and resolve security related issues
- Experience with the application of industry standard practices and principals in the design and configuration of systems/networks
- Familiarity with IT Service Management and ITIL practices including incident, problem root cause analysis, change and configuration management procedures
- Ability to create clear, comprehensive technical documentation
- Ability to lift, move, and carry objects weighing 50 lbs
Bonus points for:
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience with cloud-hosted infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix based clients, servers and IBM Bigfix
Back to top