The Honest Company is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the day-to-day operations of our executive team! In this role, you’ll take on a variety of administrative and project coordination tasks while demonstrating confidence, professionalism, discretion, positivity, and a superior attention to detail. If you’re an experienced EA with a passion for Honest’s mission to deliver safe, eco-friendly, beautiful, and affordable products to consumers, we’re looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Act as point of contact between executives and internal/external clients
- Manage and maintain daily calendars and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Schedule meetings, calls, and other appointments
- Track project statuses and maintain task lists
- File travel and expense reports and handle other confidential documents
- Assist with general office duties
- Provide support for other projects as needed
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- A talented juggler. You successfully manage competing priorities, and you make it look easy
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You’re known to operate with, urgency, focus and discipline
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in an executive assistant role
- Proven ability to handle confidential information carefully and professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and independently make sound decisions
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Apps
Meet Some of The Honest Company's Employees
Retail Designer, Beauty
Chris creates the aesthetic ambiance for The Honest Company’s retail stores by designing beautiful imagery and art that stands out on its sales floors and the company website.
Back to top