Eastern Regional Sales Manager
The Honest Company Sales team is hiring! We’re seeking an Eastern Regional Sales Manager to oversee the development, management and growth of the independent Health & Beauty Aid/Grocery retailer network east of the Mississippi.
As our Eastern Regional Sales Manager, you’ll expand and develop business and brand loyalty by identifying and developing strategic account partners consisting of independent, HABA/Grocery retailers such as specialty grocery chains, co-ops, natural grocery stores, regional distributors, and natural pharmacies. You’re right for this position if you are passionate about the Honest brand and are known for developing authentic and valuable customer relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Meet/exceed sales objectives as well as market share within assigned region while supporting established national monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Manage and train sales associates and retail sales force of Honest’s broker and distributor trading partners
- Monitor and manage top customers and develop action plans to ensure continued growth
- Conduct annual market planning and execution with key trading partners
- Provide continuous sales process and product performance feedback
- Implement promotional events and merchandising recommendations
- Identify and pursue high potential revenue opportunities
- Attend industry events and tradeshows that enhance brand position
- Manage customer payment terms within THC financial guidelines
- Maintain broker and customer communication regarding sell sheets, new items and PR
- Effectively manage customer loyalty and corporate communications
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with key decision makers and brand influencers
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Thoughtfully articulate. From elevator chats to boardroom meetings, you always know the best way to communicate and build strong relationships along the way
- A confident, dynamic leader. You’re known far and wide for your impressive relationship building skills
- A dynamite problem solver and project manager. You’re always thinking (at least) one step ahead
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You're known to operate with passion, urgency, focus and discipline
- Willing to travel up to 60%. We’ll need you to take your talents on tour!
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7+ years of experience in direct outside sales, preferably in HABA/Grocery or related industry
- Proven track record of sales success
- Personable and professional business approach
- In-depth understanding of sustainable and natural HABA/grocery trends
- Solid understanding of P&L management, gross margin and pricing structures, discounting, and payment terms
- Broker, distributor and key account manager experience
Back to top