The Honest Company’s dedication to delivering safe, affordable, and beautiful products to consumers doesn’t end with our home and family goods. Our Design team takes this mission to heart, and we strive to bring only the most beautiful and functional designs to life across Honest's desktop, tablet and mobile web presences.
As an Associate Designer for The Honest Company, you will be assisting Honest’s Senior Designers in executing campaigns, emails, marketing landing pages and brand assets for web/mobile apps. You’ll work with a team of passionate creatives to help execute and deploy specific digital creative projects across The Honest Company and Honest Beauty for outward facing company deliverables. This job is for you if you’re armed with an impressive portfolio, feel excited to take your design skills to the next level, and have a passion for clean and thoughtful design.
What you’ll do:
- Design new features, assets, and experiences that are simple, elegant, and modern
- Assist with the production of various concurrent projects related to web, native mobile apps, and paid assets included, but not limited to banners, emails, social posts etc.
- Support the execution of projects from conception through delivery including design exploration, asset delivery and quality assurance
- Maintain close relationships with UX, QA, Product Management, and Engineering teams to ensure that all requirements are clearly understood
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- A talented juggler. You can successfully manage competing priorities, and you make it look easy
- Dedicated and fast-moving. You’re known to operate with passion, urgency, focus and integrity
- Passionate about design beyond the 9-5. There's a good chance you count pixels instead of sheep before bed...
- A confident, dynamic team player. You’ll build strong relationships throughout the organization
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years of professional design and presentation experience
- Ability to make strategic design decisions and effectively communicate design strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present work to large teams and executives
- Experience working in an e-commerce or retail environment
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Invision
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Presentation
***Portfolio submission required with application
Back to top