General Submission for Headfirst Headquarters: 2019-2052
For over 20 years, Headfirst has created camps, events and other experiences that inspire young minds to use their individual talents and gifts to become the absolute best version of their future selves. Our mission is simple: to inspire the personal best in high potential young people. We believe all campers, with the right support and encouragement, are high potential and capable of amazing things. Our job is to place opportunities in front of them so they can continue to cultivate the greatness inside of themselves. The Headfirst HQ office in Washington DC is home to extremely motivated, hard-working, passionate professionals that live and breath the Headfirst mission of insipiring high potential young people.
What You'll Do:
We don't know yet!! We realize that the stars don't always align when awesome, talented all-stars are looking for a full time opportunity and the positions we actually have open. We've created this general application because we don't want to miss out on all-stars that truly beleive in the Headfirst mission and want to get involved. By completing this general application we're able to keep you in the loop of full time opportunities that come up and that align with your skills and area of expertise. We'll be sure to reach out anytime we feel there's a position open that you would be interested in!
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and a history of academic achievement
- You’re a highly organized and detail-oriented person, with strong people management capabilities.
- You have the ability to build relationships and collaborate with individuals from a diverse array of backgrounds both internally and externally, while showcasing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are always looking to improve systems and processes.
- You thrive in a highly collaborative environment and believe that team work is crucial in success.
What You'll Gain:
- A solution-oriented individual who shares The Headfirst Companies’ core mission and values, and believes in our ability to work together to make a difference in the lives of children and young adults.
- A motivated self-starter who is autonomous and dependable.
- An entrepreneurial executor who takes pride in doing what it takes to get the job done, and done well, every day.
- An independent thinker who assumes responsibility beyond what is asked, and takes initiative for positive change.
- A consummate professional who possesses the ability to prioritize and multi-task, managing several projects concurrently, sometimes under pressure, and often with tight deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- A positive, high-EQ team player who approaches professional hurdles with a strong sense of individual responsibility and a sincere emphasis on team over self.
- A humble and enthusiastic leader who possesses the passion and polish to serve as an ambassador of The Headfirst Companies.
- A flexible, coachable, and down-to-earth teammate who has the desire and capacity to grow through self-reflection, and by both providing and receiving thoughtful, constructive performance feedback.
Back to top