General Seasonal Submissions for Summer 2019: 2018-1873
Headfirst Summer Camps are always interested in hearing from you even if we currently do not have an openings. We start hiring our Summer 2019 team starting in late-December. This team consists of Certified Lifeguards and Swim Instructors, Day Camp Counselors, Day Camp Program Leader, Multi-Sport Counselors, Multi-Sport Program Leaders, STEM Counselor, Site Leaders, & Soccer Counselors. For general consideration, and to be the first to learn of upcoming opportunities that are most relevant to you, please click on the "Apply for this job online" button and submit your resume.
- A belief in The Headfirst Companies’ values and culture, and that you can make a difference in the lives of children and young adults.
- A highly motivated self-starter who is autonomous and dependable.
- A team player with an ability to prioritize and multi-task, working on several projects at once with different business owners, sometimes under pressure, and often with tight deadlines, while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- A vocal, energetic, outgoing, and enthusiastic leader with the charisma, passion, and polish to serve as an ambassador of The Headfirst Companies.
- A doer focused on finishing the job every day.
- A coachable teammate who is hungry for professional development and able to learn and improve from constructive performance feedback.
- A professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to be helpful.
- A capacity to maintain a positive attitude in every circumstance.
- A problem-solver who assumes responsibility beyond what is asked, and takes initiative for positive change.
- A flexible and humble contributor with a sincere emphasis on team over self.
- A patient individual with a stellar sense of humor.
The Headfirst Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers
Back to top