Division Lead Coach, Atlanta Falcons Summer Camps: 2019-2124
Reporting to the Site Leader, a Division Lead Coach at Atlanta Falcons Summer Camps manages divisional staff and curriculum while ensuring the safety, enjoyment, and well-being of every football player. A Division Lead Coach is a master of the Headfirst Professional Sports Camp curriculum, who can facilitate and implement this curriculum with attention to detail and an emphasis on consistent and enriching instruction. A Division Lead Coach is a thoughtful, empathetic, and approachable leader who holds their divisional team to the same high standards to which they hold themselves. Finally, a Division Lead Coach is a friendly customer experience representative who finds innovative ways to provide families with personalized feedback on their campers.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate Curriculum. We believe the best Division Lead Coaches don’t just sit around all day. We show up every day ready to work and expect our Division Lead Coaches to do the same. To truly provide the best experience, Division Lead Coaches must be able to master, teach, and execute the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps Football curriculum, schedules, polices, and safety protocols.
- Build Your Foundation. Preparation is key and using the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps online and in-person trainings, you will continue to develop your love for the game while honoring the commitment you have made to your football players and teammates this summer. Through studying, learning, and immersing yourself in the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps Football curriculum, you will separate yourself as a proven leader and provide campers with an unforgettable experience.
- Provide Unrivaled Experiences. You will lead your division through VIP stadium visits and player meet-and-greets. This once in a lifetime experience gives campers and coaches alike a behind the scenes look at an official National Football League organization while you ensure the safety, well-being, and enjoyment of all participants.
- Lead a Division. We take our jobs seriously and are proud to deliver on the experiences we have promised our families. On this team you will lead a division by demonstrating ethical and professional behavior when no one is watching. In working with campers, their families, and fellow team members, our Division Lead Coaches go above the call of duty when necessary and take pride in the work they do.
- Handle the Curveballs. We believe obstacles are temporary and embrace any challenge as an opportunity to improve. As a member of our team you may be asked to step out of your comfort zone to help problem-solve, lend a helping hand, and take on other responsibilities as requested.
- About You:
- At least 21 years of age.
- Experience as a football/flag football player or team manager at the high school level or greater.
- At least three (3) years’ experience coaching or working with children.
- Preferred: Experience supervising a team of direct reports.
- CPR/First Aid Certification, or ability to obtain CPR/First Aid Certification prior to camp starting.
- You are:
- Highly Motivated. A self-starter who approaches professional hurdles with a strong sense of individual responsibility and a sincere emphasis on team over self.
- A Coachable Teammate. You are a down-to-earth individual who has the desire and capacity to grow through self-reflection, and by both providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- A Leader Through Action. At Headfirst Professional Sports Camps, we lead by example and are searching for a vocal, energetic, and enthusiastic leader who possesses the charisma, passion, and polish to serve as an ambassador of The Headfirst Companies.
- Passionate. Here at Headfirst we’re inspired to make a difference in the lives of children and young adults everywhere and want you to be too.
What You'll Gain:
- Leadership Experience: As a leader on the team you are the “go-to” person for everything related to the operation of your camp. Here, you will grow as a leader by managing a team of coaches and developing a unique on-site culture.
- Customer and Client Interactions: Our campers and their families come from a diverse range of backgrounds. As one of the go-to leadership representatives on-site, you’ll learn to handle all aspects of customer interactions with respect and confidence.
- Communication Development: Throughout the summer you will hone your public speaking and communication skills, adapting your approach to the unique needs of your team, campers, and their families.
Dates & Locations:
- June 1 - June 5: Holy Spirit Prep in Atlanta, GA
- June 8 - June 12: The Weber School in Atlanta, GA
- June 15 - June 19: Osborne High School in Marietta, GA
- June 22 - June 26: Osborne High School in Marietta, GA
- July 6 - July 10: The Walker School in Marietta, GA
- July 13 - July 17: Mount Paran Christian School in Kennesaw, GA
The Headfirst Companies are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers.
Back to top